The Cambie Malone’s Group was founded in 1988 in Vancouver, BC.
With 7 locations in Downtown Vancouver and 5 locations on Vancouver Island, The Cambie Malone’s Group continues to provide its customers with the best value, customer service and product. We strive to provide an exciting experience at all of our locations through consistent great service and team work.
We believe we are industry leaders and innovators throughout all of our locations by hiring talented individuals who we invite to expand along with the company’s growth.
Malone's Social Lounge and Taphouse is looking for full time line cooks to join our amazing team!
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow sous chef's instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Min. 1 year experience with proven cooking experience
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with industry's best practices
- Competitive start rate, based on experience
- $1.50 - $2 an hour tip out rate
- Guaranteed Summer End Bonus!!!!
- Free staff meal
- Staff discount on food and drinks when not working, for staff plus a friend
Thanks again, and happy hunting!
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume by replying to this Ad